The AWG Infield sorter is a unique system that mounts over a bin/gondola, in a harvester or on the boom of a harvester. The sorting unit removes MOG (Matter Other than Grape) directly from a grape harvester prior to catching in a bin/gondola in the field. This system allows only fruit to fall into the bin or gondola and the separated MOG is dumped onto the ground in the vineyard.
Product & Description
- Substantially reduce costs to the winery – all costs associated with MOG
- No Loss of harvesting speed
- Can work with ANY harvester
- Increase winery intake efficiencies – No increased maceration, no wood, no blockages
- Growers can finally negotiate higher prices for cleaner samples
- A ‘pure’ clean sample for the wine maker to work with – No green bitter characters
- For all aspects of the wine industry with an efficient and sustainable process
- A superior quality wine for the consumer – Cheers to that!
- Reduction in juice loss from harvester fans results in heavier loads for the grower